Forms and Fees

Most forms and fees can be processed online.  Paper submissions do not qualify for expedited services. Visit Online Expedited Services to learn more.  

Forms Request

Submit a request to the Clerk's Office to obtain one or more of the following forms:

  • Notice of Assessment of Annual Registration Fee
  • Annual Report or Annual Continuation Report
  • Statement of Change of Registered Office/Registered Agent
  • Statement of Change of Principal Office Address of a LLC or Protected Series