The State Corporation Commission ("Commission") Staff makes guidelines available for filing applications under Chapter 4 (Affiliates Act) and Chapter 5 (Utility Transfers Act) with the Commission.
Following the guidelines and completing the applicable portions of the Transaction Summary will provide the necessary information and should mitigate the need for additional data requests, thereby enabling your application to be processed more efficiently. As attempts have been made to cover all situations, all portions of the Guidelines and Transaction Summary may not apply in all situations.
Should you need a hard copy mailed to you or if you have any questions concerning the Guidelines or Transaction Summaries, please contact Robert F. Sartelle at (804) 371-9950 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guidelines for Filing Applications (Title 56, Chapter 4, Public Utilities Affiliates Law)
- Chapter 4 Transaction Summary - DOC
- Guidelines for Filing Applications (Title 56, Chapter 5, Utility Transfers Act)
- Chapter 5 Transaction Summary - DOC
- Supplemented Guidelines for Filing Applications Under Streamlined Review (Under Title 56, Chapter 5, Utility Transfers Act)