The State Corporation Commission purchases quality goods and services at competitive
prices and welcomes the participation of all vendors in providing bids or proposals
in response to our solicitations for goods and/or services.
To review current solicitations, select the appropriate link.
- RFP SCC-13-022-ITD - Third Party Electronic Payment Processing Services (12/02/2013)
- Proposal Due Date: Until 2:00 p.m. January 6, 2014 (Changed per Addendum No. 2)
- Optional Pre-Proposal Conference: 2:00 p.m., December 10, 2013
- IFB SCC-13-016-CLK
- Services to Provide Monthly & Annual Notices on behalf of the Clerk's Office
- Bid Due Date: Until 2 p.m., December 2, 2013
- Optional Pre-Bid Conference: 2 p.m., November 15, 2013
- RFP SCC-12-020-SCC
- Commission 2.0: Business Process Improvement and Core System Replacement (08/14/2012)
Doing Business with the Commonwealth
Vendors interested in conducting business with the Commonwealth of Virginia are
encouraged to visit the sites below for information.
Each of the links below is an external link
and will take you off the SCC website.
Questions regarding procurement should be directed to:
STATE CORPORATION COMMISSION
Office of Commission Comptroller
1300 East Main Street, P. O. Box 1197
Richmond, Virginia 23218
Phone: 804-371-9461, 804-371-9581, or 804-371-2123