Rate and Price Information for Certificated Communications Companies
The data provided here is for information purposes only and does not constitute
official Commission documents.
Certificated telephone companies may offer services through tariff filings which
are public documents, and are available for review by visiting the Division of Public Utility Regulation
located on the 4th floor at the SCC’s headquarters, in the Tyler Building, 1300
East Main Street in downtown Richmond.
Beginning July 1, 2011, in accordance with the newly enacted subsections 56-236
B and C of the Code of Virginia, telephone companies may offer certain retail services
without tariffs on file with the Commission, i.e., on a “non-tariffed” basis. Some
telephone companies may have non-tariffed services or price guides available on
their web sites (See links below). A customer should contact the telephone company
regarding the availability and prices of its non-tariffed service offerings. Telephone
companies must continue to offer non-retail services, such as access services, through
tariff filings on file with the Commission.
Current Year Log
You may view the tariffs and non-tariffed documents of certain companies through
their web sites. The Commission provides these links only as a convenience and does
not guarantee the accuracy of the information therein. Each of the links below is
an external link and will take you off the SCC website.
- Access One of Virginia, Inc.
- Allied Telecom Group, LLC
- BCM One, Inc.
Networks of Virginia, Inc.
- Broadwing Communications, LLC
- BullsEye Telecom of Virginia, Inc.
- Business Telecom of Virginia,
- BVU Authority (f/k/a City of Bristol d/b/a
Bristol Virginia Utilities)
- Cavalier Telephone,
- Central Telephone Company of Virginia d/b/a CenturyLink
- Clear Rate Telecom, LLC
Comcast Phone of Virginia, Inc.
- Communication Technologies Carrier Services,
- CTC Communications of Virginia,
- EarthLink Business, LLC
- Granite Telecommunications,
LLC (scroll to bottom of page)
- IDT Corporation
- Level 3 Communications, LLC
(scroll to bottom of page)
- Lumos Networks Inc.
- Lumos Telephone Inc.
- Lumos Telephone of Botetourt Inc.
- Matrix Telecom of Virginia, Inc.
MCImetro Access Transmission Services of Virginia, Inc.
- Network Billing Systems, LLC
- NexGen Communications
- Peerless Network
- Sidera Networks, LLC
- Spectrotel of Virginia, LLC
- Talk America of Virginia,
- Talk America Services, LLC
Teleport Communications America, LLC
- Time Warner
tw telecom of virginia llc
- United Telephone Southeast LLC d/b/a CenturyLink
- Verizon South
- Verizon Virginia
- Wide Voice, LLC
- XO Virginia, LLC