The Bureau of Financial Institutions offers an on-line payment option for several types of payments that industry participants make to the Bureau:
- Examination expense reimbursements
- Consumer Finance Company assessments
- Credit Counselor assessments
- Industrial Loan assessments
- Check Casher annual fees
- Money Transmitter assessments and annual fees
- Payday Lender assessments
- Motor Vehicle Title Lender assessments
Please note that on-line payment is not available for application fees.
The on-line payment option allows immediate direct transfer (ACH) from the payer’s bank account to the Bureau, without the need for a paper check. (Currently, payment by means of a credit card is not available.)
There is no additional service fee for using the on-line payment option.
Review Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Once you have received your annual assessment notice from the Bureau and wish to pay on-line, you may use our third-party payment processor.